How to Automate Your MLM Business
If you’re anything like me you became involved in network marketing to make some extra money to free up some time. But what you may have found out is, freeing up time is more difficult than it seems.
So today I am going to share with you some things you can do to automate your MLM business building process for your mlm business.
Everyone is online these days and that is where YOUR customers and future business reps are too! So you need to create a web presence. For this you will need to spend a little money to get your online business started.
Now just like any business you will need a name for your business.
Purchasing a Domain Name
Purchasing a domain name is similar to getting a business name registered for a traditional business. Don’t panic it’s super easy. And just like a traditional business, you will want to choose a name that represents you and your business. You can purchase a domain name very easily for roughly $10 for the year at TunedHosting.com I do NOT! recommend hosting your website with them, just purchase your domain name.
Hosting for Your Website
After you have purchased a domain name, you will need to host it with a reputable hosting company. If you’re not familiar with website hosting it’s similar to finding a building for a traditional business. Once you have a place of business you can begin to send customers to your place of business. Web hosting works the same way. It gives you an address to send them to in order to do business with you.
I have hosted with quite a few hosting companies but WPX Hosting is by far the best hosting company I have used to date. This very site is hosted with them. Just a bit of warning when it comes to web hosting… You get what you pay for!
With that being said. WPX Hosting is a premium grade hosting company so you’re going to pay a premium price of $24 per month for an awesome web hosting experience. Once again if you don’t know much about web hosting don’t panic they make it SUPER EASY to sign up and get started.
After you have your domain name and your web hosting. The next step will be to advertise your business through what is called content marketing. Think of content marketing as a simple way of advertising your business with valuable, relevant, and consistent content (blog posts) to attract your target audience.
Creating You Business Model
Here is where it starts to get exciting!
I am going to let you in on a little secret… You don’t have a business until you have a system in place to automate the process of building your network marketing/mlm organization, you just have a glorified job. And lets face it. The reason we decided to join an MLM was to get out of working so much RIGHT!?
Now how do we automate the building process for our business?
Well lets take a look at the necessary steps needed to get people into our business.
- The Approach: This is where you’re calling your prospects and invite them to a business opportunity meeting.
- The Invite: After you have introduced them to very little, if any information about the company, you invite them to learn more about your business opportunity and get all their questions answered by your up-line or a superstar up-line in the company.
- The Follow-Up: I think this is self explanatory. You follow up with your prospect to make sure they will be attending the meeting and they don’t need a ride lol.
- The Meeting: This is where your prospect finds out about the company and asks the presenter any questions they may have.
- The Close: This is where you ask your prospect for a commitment. Normally the prospect will ask to think about the opportunity so they can do some due diligence on the company.
- The Follow-Up: This is where you follow up to see where your prospect is in the commitment process of their mind. At this point it only gets harder to persuade them to join your business from here.
And that’s a snapshot of the process. Now what we need to do is take that process and automate it.
The internet is so awesome because it make this process easier for 2 reasons.
- You won’t have to bug any of your friends or family. The prospects you will get are people who are looking for a way to make extra money already. You won’t have to try to convince them why this business opportunity is good for them. And the best part is you won’t have to put a strain on your relationships.
- It works 24 hours a day. You can get people to join your time even in your sleep. The internet doesn’t need a break or sleep. This gives you more time to do what you love while your business does all the work for you.
What will you need to automate your business?
The bait is your blog posts. Think about what your ideal prospect is looking for and write about that. This will cause them to come to you instead of you chasing them.
An autoresponder is a service which allows you to automatically send out emails to a group, or to several different groups, of people. They help you automate and manage one-to-one communication with your prospects. We all know timing is important when trying to get a prospect to join our organization and the longer you wait to follow-up the more your prospect will forget about the information that was shared with them. An autoresponder does the follow up for you automatically. How cool is that?
Aweber is a very reliable and super affordable autoresponder service. You can sign up in less than 5 minutes and begin creating your follow-up emails and building your subscriber list. It’s the same service I use to build my email list.
A sales funnel is a systematic process you will use to walk your prospect through the process of joining your company. The idea behind it is to turn a lead into a prospect then a prospect, who finally becomes a business partner. I recommend using ClickFunnels.
How does this process work?
- Your content and advertising efforts bring prospects to your website.
- You then offer the prospect the opportunity to learn more about your business by getting them to opt into your autoresponder.
- You then follow-up with a series of emails in your autoresponder that encourages your prospect to check out your business opportunity and if they have any questions to email you.
- After they have opted in and watch your business presentation you will begin to send them updates and training tips on how they can grow their business with you online.
- You will then invite them through your autoresponder to a pre-recorded webinar, that will answer any questions they have.
- Once you have answered questions, you will invite them to join your business opportunity.
ClickFunnels was created so that Entrepreneurs like you…
- who aren’t programmers
- who don’t know how to design
Can easily build pages inside of a sales funnel that are proven to convert.
First, you pick the type of sales funnel that is scientifically pre-designed to sell YOUR type of product… so you can finally send traffic to your offer and watch sales come in.
Then, you choose the style of page design that you like the best… so you can have your website & funnel look every bit as good as the ones those “designers” would charge you an arm and a leg to create for you.
This is the process to automating your MLM business.
Share some of your MLM tips in the comment section.